We are looking for Middleware engineer for one of our Billion dollar client into IT Services company in singapore.
Location – Tanjong Pagar
Salary – SGD 6000- 8500/ Month
Role type - Permanent
- Responsible for providing technical services to support customer environment provisioning, software integration and implementation, data and environment migration, and major product upgrades
- Knowledge on middleware administration, which includes installation, configuration and troubleshooting on variety of infrastructure components including Windows, Unix, Linux, Aix, Solaris and Cloud (AWS/Azure), Nutanix etc
- Strong in Performance Tuning and Monitoring Issues. Knowledge on server installation and configuration
- The position requires experience and proficiency with the following skills and technologies. Candidates need not have depth in each of these areas:
- Middleware Tomcat, Apache, IIS, WebSphere, Unix, Windows, Account Keeper, App Dynamics, Archer, Aspera, BMC Atrium Orchestrator, BMC Discovery, BMC Remedy, Control-M Scheduler, Jenkins and CICD tool chains, Jira, Web logic, Splunk, Riverbed and other middleware technologies
- Identity Management (IDM) Suite and Access Management (IAM) Suite: Configure IDM components to protect applications and other FMW products, troubleshoot authentication issues, manage LDAP directories.
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical deployment models for the application, web and mid-tier environments
- Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation is required
- Analytical thinking and Problem solving. Performs system integration tasks
- Certifications and hands-on exposure with skillsets in relevant areas
- Must have strong communication skills (Verbal and Written) and the ability to articulate task management, priorities, and issues, participate in customer visits, conference calls, and assisting with defining the scope of services tasks
- Assess customer environment and requirements and design world-class solutions, leveraging best practices and best-of-breed technologies
Preferred Qualifications -
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- At least Six (6+) years of information technology work experience and experience architecting, implementing, and/or managing virtual infrastructure environments
One or more of the following certifications
- Microsoft Azure or AWS Solution Architect Certified
Interested candidate can share there updated resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd