- Excellent opportunity with an organization with a solid track record of success
- Learn from industry leaders and subject matter experts
- Competitive compensation & benefits
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
Your responsibilities include:
- Contributing to IT projects for our Banking clients.
- Providing global production service operations support in middleware technologies and platforms.
- Being accountable for overall service reliability, availability and stability of the technical scopes
- Providing technical expert support for managed workloads, including analysis and resolution of incidents, problems, service requests and change process management.
- Partnering with developers, project and business teams to understand requirements and technical specifications & participating in project delivery.
- Driving continuous improvements for the production environment through automation or manual work and performance hygiene
- Conducting technical analysis of production platforms to identify and remediate performance issues
- Collaborating with teams and developing meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Engaging in several DevOps disciplines like - CI/CD, Continuous Test, Continuous Monitoring and Continuous Compliance.
- Driving operations and development of middleware platforms, associated interfaces, self-service interfaces and their workflows.
- Exercising specialist responsibility in strategic projects and initiatives
- You possess a Bachelors in Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Engineering or related discipline, with at least 4 to 6 years of experience working with middleware technologies like - MQ Series, Websphere, Jboss, Wildfly, Tomcat, Apache, Kafka.
- You have worked with operating systems like - Linux, Unix and/or Windows - and have hands-on experience working with monitoring & data analytics tools like - Nagios, OMI, ServiceNow, Geneos.
- You have solid knowledge of scripting tools like - Java, Unix Shell, Phyton, PowerShell and ITIL Service Management framework such as Incident, Problem, and Change processes
- You have worked on one or more of the technical platforms like - Docker/Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, Elastic Search, Rundeck, GIT
- You have the ability to work on shifts and comfortable dealing with on-call support on rotation
- You possess excellent interpersonal, communication and logical skills, along with an excellent customer service oriented approach.
- You are a strong team player who is curious, proactive, flexible and an innovative thinker.
- A good command over French language would be a plus, in order to liaise with relevant clients and teams.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd