- Opportunity within a consulting company with a solid track record of success
- Provide global production service operations support
- Strong learning and career growth potential
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
In this role, you will provide global production service operations support in middleware technologies and platforms. You will work closely with internal teams to understand requirements and technical specifications to participate in project deliverables activities.
You will be responsible for :
- Overall service reliability, availability and stability of the technical scopes
- Providing technical expert support for managed workloads, including analysing and resolving incidents, problem, service request and change process management
- Driving continuous improvement for production environment through automation or manual work and performance hygiene
- Technical analysis of production platforms to identify and remediate performance issues
- Working collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Engaging in several DevOps disciplines, namely CI/CD, Continuous Test, Continuous Monitoring, and Continuous Compliance
- Operation and further development of middleware platforms and the associated interfaces
- Development of self-service interfaces and their workflows
- Exercise specialist responsibility in strategic projects and initiatives
- You have a degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Engineering or equivalent with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- You have experience in the Operating Systems: Linux, Unix and/or Windows
- You have strong knowledge of Middleware Technologies: MQ Series, Websphere, Jboss, Wildfly, Tomcat, Apache, Kafka
- Expertise in Monitoring and Data analytics tools: Nagios, OMI, ServiceNow, Geneos and Scripting tools: Java, Unix Shell, Phyton, PowerShell is required.
- You have good understanding of ITIL Service Management framework such as Incident, Problem, and Change processes
- You have experience in at least one of the following technical platforms: Docker/Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, Elastic Search, Rundeck, GIT
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and logical skills
- You are customer service oriented and a strong team player
- You are an innovative and creative thinker, with ability to adapt quickly to changes.
- You are willing to work on rotating shifts.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd