- Analyze and develop technology solutions based on customer requirements.
- Build and implement middleware products to meet business demands.
- Work with Developers and Architects in developing middleware configurations based on requirements.
- Identify and apply innovative technologies to update existing middleware.
- Create and maintain documentation for Middleware installations, changes and upgrades.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Experience in WebLogic combination with WebSphere
- Must have Project management and documentation experience
- Experience, able to deliver projects.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 13C6429
Reg. No.: R1770751
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.
ITCAN Pte Ltd