Middleware Engineer (Contract)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 8-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Configuration and installation of Middleware software product IBM WebSphere, MQ & ODM products.
- Responsible for middleware IBM WebSphere & MQ version upgrade and patch Management.
- Working with Application development team/project manager for Web Server and Web application infrastructure built and support.
- Provide production support services and assistance to the Application team on problem investigation and problem troubleshooting on middleware products.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
- At least 4 years experience in application/software development (Java, SQL, C#, etc.)
- Knowledge in setup and configuration of IBM WebSphere Web Server and IBM MQ server will be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of IBM ODM knowledge will be advantageous.
- Knowledge in Security hardening of Web servers & MQ Servers services will be advantageous.
- Ability to coordinate with customers, application project managers & vendors on Web Servers and MQ Servers setup and configuration.
- Ability to thoroughly analyze and troubleshoot Web Server and MQ Server issues will be advantageous.
- Good customer focus with an emphasis on commitment to continuous improvement in system availability and performance.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547