Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 21-Apr-2019
EA Licence No: 14C6941|EA Personal Registration No: R1436393
Bachelor's / Honours
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform administrative duties, including installation, configuration, patching, troubleshooting and tuning Middleware software across operating system environment that includes Linux, AIX and Windows operating systems.
- Perform WebSphere, Apache, Tomcat, Java and application troubleshooting with Application Development staff or other administrators and assist with problem resolution.
Monitor and support requests received throughout the day and ensure that all critical items are addressed.
- Analyze system performance and makes recommendations for optimization.
- Ensure that the production environment is highly available per the needs of the business and established Service Level Agreements.
- Document Root Cause Analysis for all High Severity issues and present the same to clients.
- Participate in the upgrade/patching planning and execution of the Middleware software.
- Provide subject matter expertise for Issues, security related threats and vulnerabilities as it pertains to middleware.
- Work with Application Development support across environments (Production and non-production).
- Work with multiple teams for successful resolution of issues and incidents.
- Participation in establish and test disaster recovery policies and procedures across all Middleware environments
- Ensure adherence to applicable Change and Release Management processes.
- Develop technical document/ation and procedure on monitoring, performance, analysis for Middleware applications.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree/Diploma in IT/Computer Science
- 5+ Years of experience in Websphere Application Server 8.5.x or higer, Apache, Tomcat, Java technologies, etc
- Candidate should be expert in Unix and shell scripting.
- Candidate should have experience with Apache web server
- Candidate should have experience with JBoss and Tomcat application server
- Ready to work 24*7 with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.