Microsoft CRM Business Analyst
· Understand Current Client system and data structures
· Develop process maps based on SME inputs
· Interact with business users, technical staff and domain experts to obtain requirements, analysis and supporting documents to be communicated to development team
· Define use cases ·
Provide functional direction to development team
· Deliverables Documentation
• 5+ years of experience as Business Analyst with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM certified( preferred)
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics & experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365.
• Experience of providing Pre-Sales demonstrations.
• Strong client facing communication skills • Should be able to Interface with end-users to understand requirements and document them
• Should be able to work with Designers, Developers, and product SME's on the project
• Should be able to preparation and facilitation of user workshops with documented outcome.
• Should have ability to provide a solution summary to clients that can meet their requirements
• Should be able to write detailed Business Requirement, Gap fit analysis and Functional Design documentation
• Should be able to test the functions and the features being developed and confirm that they fulfil the business requirements
• Should be able to prepare detailed training guides and user manuals
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)