Microsoft BI Engineer
- Opportunity within a successful and forward-thinking company
- Contribute to projects for clients in Corporate & Investment Banking
- Work with a motivated and talented team
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
In this role, you will gather business requirements from clients/business analyst and design and develop solutions accordingly, with high standard of delivery quality.
You will be responsible for :
- Innovating and looking for new solutions/components
- Building POCs to demonstrate new usage and presenting them in senior audience
- Elaborating project documentations (Design documents, deployment guide etc.)
- Maintenance of existing BI projects
- Interacting and providing reporting to project managers
- Proposing solutions for regarding continuous improvement
- You are at an intermediate profile level, with at least 5 years’ experience in the field.
- You have strong knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server (2014- 2017), MSSQL, SSRS (2014 and 2017), PowerBI and SSIS (2014 and 2017)
- You have experience in writing SQL queries and optimisation and knowledge in database engine and data model
- Having knowledge of BIML is an added advantage
- You possess exposure to other data visualisation tools (Tableau, Qlik), data analytics, data science (Python, Spark, etc) and development on .Net (2.0 to 4.5)
- You are willing to learn new skills and work on new topics
- You have high level of commitment, proactivity and good communication skills.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Snaphunt Pte Ltd