Microsoft BI Engineer
- Work with clients from the Corporate and Investment Banking area
- Regular in-house trainings to enhance learning and development
- A company that places people at the heart of the strategy
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
You will be responsible for :
- Gathering business requirements from Clients or Business Analysts
- Designing & developing solutions based on requirements
- Maintaining a high standard of delivery quality
- Innovating and looking for new solutions/components
- Building POCs to demonstrate new usage and presenting them in senior audience
- Elaborating project documentations (Design documents, deployment guide, etc.)
- Maintenance of existing BI projects
- Interacting and providing reporting to project managers
- Proposing solutions for regarding continuous improvement
- You have at least 5 years’ of relevant experience in the field.
- You possess strong knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server (2014- 2017), MSSQL, writing SQL queries and optimisation, database engine and data model, SSRS (2014 and 2017) and PowerBI, SSIS (2014 and 2017).
- Having knowledge of BIML is an added advantage.
- You have exposure to other data visualisation tools (Tableau, Qlik), data analytics, data science (Python, Spark, etc) and development on .Net (2.0 to 4.5).
- You have the willingness to learn new skills and work on new topics.
- You show high level of commitment, proactivity and have good communication skills.
- You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd