Microbiology Technician (West / Shift / up to $3200)
- Prepare culture media for microbiological test.
- Observation and recording of microbial data.
- Perform culture media sterility and growth support test.
- Conduct gram staining.
- Perform general Cleaning in Microlab.
- Monitor the viable and non-viable counts in the air in production area.
- CEA,CEA 2,ISO Class 5,6,7( For Venflon, Pharmzone & Microlab)
- Conduct the presterilization microbial test for final product.
- Monitor the contamination rate of RO/soft water in T & C and Facility.
- Sanitize the RO/Milli-Q water system in Microlab.
- Conduct LAL test for presence of Bacteria Endotoxin.
- Perform equipment calibration / maintenance.
- Responsible for coordinating and sending test samples to contract sterilizer for irradiation.
- Conduct Dose Quality audit test.
- Perform Bacteriostatic/Fungistatic tests.
- Assist in Microbiology Laboratory equipment validation program.
- Perform Product Sterility test.
- Perform Biological Indicator test.
- BI Sterility test (validation & Routine)
- Assist in ETO sterilization validation and revalidation.
- Assist in auditing the placement of biological indicator.
- Perform biological indicator titer quality check.
- Temperature Monitoring
- For all the incubators in Microlab
- Record temperature results of waterbath and Labline Refrigerator
- Min. Diploma in Microbiology or related science fields
- Min. 5 years' exp in a Microbiology Lab in the Quality industry
- Sterilization experience (ISO11135 or ISO11137) is advantageous
- Prior experience in Gram Staining and pipetting
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques and sterility assurance
- Experience performing Microbiology tests (e.g. environmental monitoring/testing like air sampling, sterility, endotoxin, bioburden, BI biological indicator)
Interested candidates can send your full resume in MS Word format to:
Subject: Microbiology Technician
or call 67363280 and look for Charleen
EA Personnel: Charleen Wong Swee Gek (R1875117)
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd