MICE Sales Manager, UOB Travel Planners
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
You will join our MICE Team in UOB Travel Planners and be responsible for prospecting, selling and closing of agreements with a primary focus on meeting and incentive programs. You will be required to identify new business opportunities and build prospective pipeline to grow the share of MICE segment. You will develop value propositions by working with internal partiers and value add by building relationship with suppliers and travel partners.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant MICE experience and / or knowledge in sales and key account management skills at a high level
- Ability to identify business potential to develop new clients and business to expand client base
- Implementation and execution of sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets
- Ability to upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Ability to manage end to end MICE process
- Possess strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently with proactive and business driven approach
- Aptitude and willingness to undertake further tasks for own development
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)