Metal Stamping Sales (Account Management)
- Develop account strategies to meet sales growth & profitability targets.
- Develop new business through hunting, network etc. to create new customer or expand existing customer by offering more width and deep of product range such as a one stop service chain.
- Advise, propose and recommend effective solutions for the product; meeting customers’ needs & requirements.
- Actively participate in proposal preparation and presentation; pricing analysis and contract negotiation to ensure successful and profitable completion of projects.
- Understand purchasing trend of assigned customer to provide forecast for plant to allocate resources in planning as well as yearly budgeting.
- Gather customers’ insight and market intelligence to assist business teams to win projects; countering competitors’ strategies.
- Provide quality after-sales service; including but not limited to technical problem advisory.
- Provide value- add service to customers through the proposal of alternatives, cost savings and any other information required.
- Ensure meeting billing and booking revenue on a yearly and monthly basis of assigned customer; anticipate sales movement for any short fall in revenue and proactively drive for billing/booking before close of month/year.
- Responsible for receivables collection to improve cash flow of company through follow up with customer for overdue payment.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering. Technical Qualification in Precision Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years in similar capacity in Metal Stamping industry
- Good industry knowledge including the Market intelligence & Sales & marketing strategies. Strong technical understanding in Metal Stamping, Tool Making, Machining processes and costing.
- Outstanding presentation, negotiation, marketing and selling skills. Interpersonal, communication and organisation skills.
- Customer centric. Pleasant personality. Conduct with professionalism & integrity. Demonstrate maturity, tactfulness and resourcefulness. Work independently and as well as in a team.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16668
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD