Messaging Engineer (System Engineer)
• The Messaging System Engineer works within the group on the operation of the messaging systems, responsible for the maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of such systems ensuring operational high availability.
• Planning, coordinating and performing maintenance activities, upgrades, patches and disaster recovery tests
• Perform Level 2 day to day operation of Exchange 2013/2016 and Skype for business environments which includes change, system administration, performance and availability management.
• Provide operational support and troubleshooting of Microsoft Exchange messaging & Skype for Business system infrastructures
• Perform assessments and health checks of existing solutions and provide best practice recommendation and guidance to customers
• Provide Technical assessment and advisory to customers relating to design, installation, configuration, including system upgrade and migration of mailboxes.
• Monitor availability and functionality of Exchange systems, as well as utilization and planning for server systems capacity upgrades
• Act on System outages, ensuring optimal SLA results and follow up in diagnosing and resolving any system problems
• Work with other technical teams including network engineers and vendors, as necessary, to support system upgrade and maintenance activities
• Creating and maintaining clear and concise technical documentation
• Candidates should have working experience with both Microsoft Exchange (2013/2016) and Active Directory in an enterprise environment, including in depth familiarity with Windows Server (2008/2016) , Skype for business 2015 and related technologies.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook client /OWA support, SMTP mail routing, DNS is a must.
• Candidates are required to handle clients professionally during all interfaces, and are customer oriented, and work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)