MES Engineer (MNC, Computing Grads welcome to apply)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Designs and develops Functional Detail Design Specifications for hardware and software.
- Setting up & testing hardware and software for medium-sized MES and other project related systems
- Software configuration and programming of medium-sized MES and other project related systems.
- Project and engineering documentation.
- Factory Acceptance Testing.
- Site Installation.
- Site Acceptance Testing.
- Site commissioning.
- Manage medium-sized systems projects.
- Manage sub-contractors.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to engineers in a team.
- Ad hoc duties
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Biological Chemistry, Control or Computer Engineering.
- Knowledge in PC application & integration of MES, DCS and other systems.
- Strong interest in using IT Solution to solve engineering and process problems.
- Experience with the compliance of the systems and batch record and data integrity.
- Having Knowledge on JAVA, C#, Visual Basic, SQL, Oracle Database.
- Computer Science/Automation Grads welcome to apply
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd