Mergers & Acquisitions Consultant (Buy side, Up to $8K)
- An Investment Holding, in Merger & Acquisition business.
- Source for M&A deal and shortlist of M&A prospects.
- Cold calling to reach out new prospects.
- Negotiate for a deal to buy companies in comparatively cheaper than market capitalization.
- PMI (Post Merger Integration) plan and presentation to Director.
- Any related activities as required to run and manage the business.
- Degree in Business or Finance or related study.
- More than 5 years' experience in M&A business (Buy side).
- Possess good understanding and knowledge in Singapore local M&A market.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; bilingual in Japanese as to liaise with Japanese market/stakeholders (Business level).
- Good presentation and negotiation skills, experience in delivering Post Merger Integration presentation/reports.
- Possess strong business acumen.
- Six (6) Months' Contract (Renewable/Convertible).
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16865.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD