Merchandising Manager - RETAIL - S$7000
Well – established retailer is currently seeking for dynamic individuals for the position of Merchandising Manager!
Budget for this role: $7,000
- Lead and manage the activities of the Merchandising Department ensuring close liaison with other sections of the Company
- Develop and implement merchandise and marketing strategies for existing and new brands and product categories.
- Monitor the effectiveness of business and category plans with Category Managers via regular business reviews or ongoing as required.
- Manage relationships and contracts with brand partners and major suppliers, develop new suppliers and supply chains and monitor the effectiveness of relationship with suppliers.
- Develop and ensure adequate budget expense and capital is available to meet all category plans and ensure the category plans meet corporate plan requirements.
- Work cross functionally between Planning & Development, Operations, Category Management and Commercial to build programs and promote marketing activities internally.
- Develop and implement a brand strategy for each existing and new brand.
- Conduct and evaluate market/customer research, market conditions, competitor data to ensure the shopper is being targeted with appropriate product selection, promotions, shopping experience and service then implement marketing and merchandising changes as required.
- Direct the production of marketing support material, such as point of sale and promotional material; supervise production distribution.
- Develop and implement a pricing strategy for all categories and brands.
- Track performance of various initiatives and promotions through quantitative analysis; analyse results and revise program elements to improve results if needed.
- Review and develop inventory targets to improve overall stock turnover and a reduction in working capital/interest expense.
- Degree in marketing or business related field or equivalent related experience
- Experience in the preparation of business plans, proposals, strategic plans and budgets
- Excellent MS Office application skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience in analysing the effectiveness of merchandise and marketing programs
- Self motivated professional, proactive and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced retail environment
Interested applicants, kindly forward detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Please visit www.clarist.com.sg for more opening positions.
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd