- Crucial role in creating exciting shopping experience
- Flexible working options
Our client is a fast-growing retail store with an established presence in multiple countries in Asia. As they continue to expand, they are looking for passionate individuals to join their team and support their growth.
With a strong understanding of visual merchandising principles and its impact on consumer behaviour, you will translate them into brand strategy and visual guidelines for the store.
You will be responsible for :
- Presenting products in-store and in windows in a way to attract customers and encourage sales.
- Executing design strategy of the brand by proposing design solutions and resolving issues related store design project management.
- Working with design team to create collaterals and ensuring installations are compliant with architecture guidelines and concepts.
- Providing teams with guidance on correct material usage or samples that are locally obtainable and matched to store design guidelines.
- Conducting checks on all stores to ensure that merchandise is displayed accordingly, with highest standards
- Guiding staff on VM execution and preparing reports on VM performance and inventory flow.
- You have a degree in a related field with at least 3 years of Visual Merchandising experience.
- You have a keen eye for detail and aesthetics.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are proactive and have excellent organisational skills.
- You are unafraid of taking up new challenges!
Snaphunt Pte Ltd