Merchandising Executive (Chinese Books)
Popular Book Co. (Pte) Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Sep-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Sourcing and buying of Chinese books and related products.
- Work closely with the retail stores and vendors on all replenishment activities, product range, promotions mechanics and pricing.
- Analyse performance of stock and promotions to determine effectiveness of the product assortment and promotion strategy to drive market share.
- Negotiate with vendors regarding terms, conditions and margins to create competitive edge.
- Create and maintain new articles in SAP system.
- Plan and conducting regular store visits.
- Monitor and manage stock inventory.
- Involved in the setting up of new stores and offsite events
- Any other duties as assigned by the superior.
- Diploma/ Degree in Chinese Studies/ Business
- 2 years of retail or merchandising experience in a similar industry preferred
- Passion and have a good knowledge in Chinese books and related products
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
- Good planning & negotiation skills
Popular Book Co. (Pte) Ltd