Merchandiser / Cashier / Retail Assistant x12 (Bugis)
- Ensure cashier duties are performed with due diligence.
- Ensure that sales transactions are accurately updated on a daily basis.
- Prepare and update price tags for stocks.
- Prepare information on sales figures, personal target, brand incentives and ad-hoc requests of management.
- Maintain proper records of all stocks received and issued.
- Ensure proper layout and access stocks in the outlet.
- All stocks (including those in safe) must be counted and quantity recorded in the Daily Count Sheet with no discrepancies.
- Minimum GCE O Level certification or Diploma in any field
- 0-2 years of retail store experience
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays with shift duties
- Service & sales oriented
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON or send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Fong Ming Fei (Alex)
Registration Number: R1549345
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd