Merchandise Planning Administrator (PEDRO)
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP| Date Posted: 11-May-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Daily Stock Replenishment for PDS and PEC
- Be accountable for the change in stock level and stock movement within system.
- Accurate and timely adjustment of min/max levels for top sellers, new arrivals and repeat orders.
- To measure and monitor the quantity distributed vs sold quantities.
- Fully understand the SAP job function and execute the work processes.
Goods Receiving of Incoming Container
- Monitor and Preparation of uploading information for incoming of containers for new arrivals and repeats.
- To do stock adjustment and update the system if there are any stock discrepancies.
- Manage and monitor all stock movement including internal transfer of stock, import and export of stock transfer in system.
- To flat min/max for weekly consolidation and pullback.
- Prepare and update of monthly sponsorship and write off.
Any Ad-hoc project assigned
- Fashion Merchandising, Retail Management or business diploma or related disciplines
- Preferable with at least 1 year experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- Knowledge in SAP and WMS is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Work well under pressure, pleasant disposition with excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP