Merchandise Planning Administrator
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP | Date Posted: 16-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
We are currently looking for a Merchandise planner who has relevant experience in buying and planning to join our growing International department. You will play a key role in range planning, forecasting, buying, and monitoring the performance of sales, inventory and markdowns. We welcome people who have strong interest in fashion & strong analytical skills to join the team.
- Assist in preparing general reports
- Coordinate & compile data to ensure accuracy
- Provide administrative support to team mates in performing inventory-related tasks
- Minimum 1 year experience in inventory management/admin.
- NITEC/Diploma in Business or related discipline
- Proficient in MS Excel, preferably familiar with functions like pivot table, vlookup etc.
- Meticulous, detailed and accurate.
- Strong interest in fashion styling
- Fun, vibrant & outgoing personality with great personal style
- Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP
CHARLES & KEITH Group owns two fashion brands – CHARLES & KEITH and PEDRO. The Group is headquartered in Singapore and operates more than 600 stores worldwide with a global staff strength of more than 5000 employees. CHARLES & KEITH was founded with a vision to empower women around the world to express themselves freely through fashion. The brand pushes the boundaries of modern footwear and accessories by constantly reinventing fashion with its curated collections. Since its establishment in 1996, the brand has expanded its reach beyond brick-and-mortar stores by offering online shopping on its website CHARLESKEITH.COM. Its stylish and trend-focused designs are now available in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the United States of America. PEDRO was first unveiled in Singapore in 2006 with a line of footwear for the modern working man. As the brand gained in popularity, the women’s line was launched in 2008 to provide an avenue of style for the ladies.