CHARLES & KEITH GROUP | Date Posted: 24-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Partner with franchise partners on determining seasonal OTB & alignment with financial targets.
- Forecast order quantity for the assigned category.
- Undertake tactical actions to hit KPIs which include sales target, sell through and achieve optimal inventory level closing stocks.
- Support execution of pre-season activities which include launch planning, allocation plan, pricing for new season & range planning.
- Support execution of in-season activities which include repeat orders, markdowns & consolidation.
- Build and maintain productive relationships within the team, cross-functional teams and franchise partners.
- Understand country/partner level nuances and competitive landscape to optimize business performance
- Participate in departmental projects to improve the I.T system or productivity of the department and company.
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Business/Retail Management / Statistics / Business Analytics/ Mathematics/Supply Chain
- Candidates without prior experience would be considered
- Excellent computing skills, proficient in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, planning and organization skills to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Positive work attitude and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Enjoy interacting with people of diverse cultures
- Bilingual, proactive and strong analytical skills
- Keen eye for details with an aptitude for numbers
- Strong presentation and report-writing skills
- Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
- Proficiency in SAP & Qlikview will be an advantage.
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP
CHARLES & KEITH Group owns two fashion brands – CHARLES & KEITH and PEDRO. The Group is headquartered in Singapore and operates more than 600 stores worldwide with a global staff strength of more than 5000 employees. CHARLES & KEITH was founded with a vision to empower women around the world to express themselves freely through fashion. The brand pushes the boundaries of modern footwear and accessories by constantly reinventing fashion with its curated collections. Since its establishment in 1996, the brand has expanded its reach beyond brick-and-mortar stores by offering online shopping on its website CHARLESKEITH.COM. Its stylish and trend-focused designs are now available in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the United States of America. PEDRO was first unveiled in Singapore in 2006 with a line of footwear for the modern working man. As the brand gained in popularity, the women’s line was launched in 2008 to provide an avenue of style for the ladies.