We are currently looking for a Merchandise Planner to join our growing International team. You will play a key role in range planning, forecasting, buying, and monitoring the performance of sales, inventory and markdowns. We welcome people who have strong interest in fashion & strong analytical skills to join the team.
- Partner with franchise partners on determining seasonal OTB & alignment with financial targets.
- Forecast order quantity for the assigned category.
- Undertake tactical actions to hit KPIs which include sales target, sell through and achieve optimal inventory level closing stocks.
- Support execution of pre-season activities which include launch planning, allocation plan, pricing for new season & range planning.
- Support execution of in-season activities which include repeat orders, markdowns & consolidation.
- Build and maintain productive relationships within the team, cross-functional teams and franchise partners.
- Understand country/partner level nuances and competitive landscape to optimize business performance
- Participate in departmental projects to improve the I.T system or productivity of the department and company.
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Business/Retail Management/Statistics/Business Analytics/ Mathematics/Supply Chain
- Candidates without prior experience are welcomed
- Excellent computing skills, proficient in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, planning and organization skills to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Positive work attitude and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Enjoy interacting with people of diverse cultures
- Bilingual, proactive and strong analytical skills
- Keen eye for details with an aptitude for numbers
- Strong presentation and report-writing skills
- Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
- Proficiency in SAP & Qlikview will be an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP