Merchandise Planner - $3500 - $4500 #NCH
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create and manage current merchandise planning and review process for new store or new merchandise collection.
• Monitor, analyze planned assortments and work on allocation by door in order to achieve plan turn goals and ROI.
• Work with Ops to manage consolidation and replenishment of inventory to stores
• Manage inventory product line sheet
• Manage purchase order logs to ensure plan receipts and IMU requirements are maintained in the department.
• Manage product flow in and out of stocks; determining order quantities and generating purchase orders for new and replenishment orders.
• Maintain a healthy level of stock mix of In house products and consignment products to maximize conversion from targeted customer pool
• Plan, analyze and implementation of effective promotions to achieve plan sales and inventory sell-throughs
• Manage system promotion planning, uploading and review
• At least 3 to 5 years of retail merchandising planning and allocation experience
• Strong Power BI, SAP skills
• Strong MS Office Skills, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
Interested applicants may email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Cheryl Lee Shi Le (CEI Reg No: R1434624)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd