The Motor Image Merchandise Executive is part of the Customer Experience Team and is in charge of
supporting the sourcing, purchasing and delivery of products within the Motor Image Group’s retail environment.
This is a regional role and requires someone with a strong desire to learn and have skills in creating collaterals using SI.
Develop and source for select range of Merchandise
- Annually update and propose merchandise to ensure range is being refreshed to keep Consumer interest and increase sales.
- To regularly update and ensure per unit cost (including shipping, local duties and taxes) is competitive in order that selling price is also competitive to increase sales.
- Include all exportation and importation restrictions and regulation for all markets before finally selecting source of production.
- Manage supplier relationship to ensure the best cost and shipping support is being negotiated and protecting company’s interest.
Execute and Manage Online and Visual Merchandising Strategy
- This involves creating Standard Operating Procedure on Display and guiding all branches and dealers on what and how to display merchandise in each showroom.
- Ensure that key features of Merchandise is being promoted both internally and externally.
- Be responsible for aligning to corporate Brand Image.
Maintain Inventory Management Records
- Produce weekly report on inventory movement. Follow through on logistics from end-to-end - Monitor and work with internal team responsible for logistics to ensure that products arrive at country on time and via most cost effective means.
- Before finalizing source of production, ensure that exportation and importation restrictions are being assessed.
Analyze Sales Trends and Adjust Product Offering Accordingly
- Establish process to obtain continual feedback to improve on range and ensure products are sold.
- Be accountable for the sales and marketing of all merchandise across all markets.
- Min. Diploma in Business/Merchandising or equivalent.
- Min. 1 year of work experience, preferably in e-tailing, online selling or merchant management or supply chain management.
- Have eye for detail for quality of material and trends in fashion.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Advance user of AI, PS, and also have Photography skills.
- Decision making and strong negotiation skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Work across various functions and internal stakeholders to ensure projects are implemented timely and cost effectively.
Tan Chong International Limited (TCIL)