Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Jan-2021
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Opportunity within an established company
- Excellent learning and career development prospects
Our client is a recruitment firm with established relationships with companies from blue-chip firms to start-ups, across various industries.
You will be responsible for :
- Working as a part of a multidisciplinary team to translate the ideas and plans for buildings into actual structures.
- Overseeing workplace health and safety and ensuring it is in line with internal guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Setting the project scope, timelines and budget as well as resource planning and activities schedule.
- Working closely with various stakeholders on project-related matters.
- Overseeing all aspects of the management and operations of the project to ensure smooth execution.
- Analysing risks and mitigating these in order to ensure that the project is delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar role within Real Estate.
- You have strong experience in Navisworks and Rivet Modelling
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd