Men's Grooming Brand Executive (Central, Marketing, Immediate starter, $3K)
- A well-established Japanese MNC, Manufacture and Distributor of Personal Care/Women & Men's Grooming Product.
- Manage the operational aspects of assigned brands.
- Develop campaign communications and run integrated marketing plans for the assigned portfolios to ensure the brands gain sufficient exposure through Marketing/Social Marketing/Trade Activities/Events, etc.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth campaigns for the brands.
- Develop and implement new brand initiatives/launches by working with relevant external partners/principals to ensure campaign timelines are on track and met.
- Perform SWOT analysis and participate on various research projects as required.
- Build and execute online and offline marketing initiatives to achieve the company’s business development objectives.
- Develop distribution channels and meet trade buyers occasionally to discuss business plan growth.
- Support sales team with any requested Below-The-Line materials to bring maximum awareness, store visibility and exposure for promotions specific to channels.
- Work and coordinate with external agencies on promoters, sampling activation, events and logistics arrangement to execute trade activities in the trade for any execution, etc.
- Attend to other ad-hoc duties assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, from reputable University.
- At least 2 years of prior relevant working experience in handling full spectrum of marketing campaigns and events; from FMCG (Beauty and Personal Care experience is highly preferred, especially Men's Grooming product) or Retail industry.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, include MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess the passion for Men's grooming product (e.g. Hair care, Hair styling and Skin care).
- Understands brand marketing, consumer behavior and able to identify trends in the market.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, is analytical and has an eye for details.
- A motivated team-player who is resourceful, creative and able to work independently.
- Candidate without experience from reputable University are welcomed to apply.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice is preferred.
- Working Location: Orchard.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16355.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD