Membership Relations Executive
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Membership Relations Executive to join a high energy team who pride themselves in delivering a fantastic member experience in an engaging, upbeat and friendly way.
1880 is borne out of a passion for connecting people. We exist to provide a welcoming environment for members to form new friendships, engage in stimulating conversations, have fun, and maybe create something new.
The club welcomes an eclectic mix of cultural renegades. Be they artists, entrepreneurs, industry mavericks, or future trailblazers, they are bound by a common intrigue – to learn and change the world around them.
1880 is a collaboration of several partners including British interior designer Timothy Oulton, luxury drinks leader Proof & Co, and award-winning creative agency TSLA.
1880 has a span of 20,000 square feet in the heart of Robertson Quay. The club offers a variety of international cuisine, a range of quality wellness treatments, a screening room, an innovative coworking space, a high energy cocktail bar, a yoga & Pilates studio, an intimate private dining room, event spaces and a spectacular outdoor terrace. All these facilities will be designed to orchestrate social, intellectual and business confluence among our members. It is our ambition is to link the major cities of Southeast Asia— Bangkok, Jakarta, Manila and Kuala Lumpur—through a network of 1880 clubs, to offer a space for creators and explorers to go out and stay in wherever they are in the region.
Front of House Manager
Purpose of Role:
1880 is looking for a fun, passionate and energetic person to join our team. This position will assist in maintaining the appearance and atmosphere of the Club, working with front of house and membership team.
- Previous experience in similar position.
- Computer knowledge in Excel, Word.
- A sophisticated communicator with high standards of performance together with excellent problem solving and listening skills.
- Passionate about the Hospitality Industry and Member and Guest Relations.
- Fluent level of English for member and guest interaction.
- Pro-active and able to work and make decisions without supervision.
- Must be able to work day/evening shift, including weekends and holidays as required 5/6 nights per week.
- Excellent people skills and outgoing personality.
- Greet and welcome all guests and members warmly at all times.
- Lead guests to their tables.
- Receive calls for restaurant reservations, general inquiries, messages for members and from employees; among other inquiries.
- Responsible for sending calls in the right direction as needed.
- Be well versed on all aspects of the Club, including all menus, and daily events.
- Ensure the reception area and desk area clean at all times.
- Assist with any member related issues.
- Converse with members and report any potential issues to their manager.
- Maintain a fun and energetic attitude at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
1880 is known for attracting exceptional people who are passionate about service and the culinary arts. Our performance-driven environment prepares you to build a rewarding career in hospitality.
Our management team search is focused on strong leaders who are dedicated to consistently driving high standards and achieving service excellence. If you enjoy a small-company-feel, are adept at building relationships, and have a single-minded focus on delivering quality, please apply!
1880 Pte Ltd