Member of Technical Staff, TD Process
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 7-Sep-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Extensive MRAM related etch experience and strong technical skill and knowledge
- Establish plans and strategies to optimize process capability to meet process & operations requirements
- Initiate and drive projects to improve quality, cost and equipment throughput
- Start-up new processes which involve process characterization and development
- Forecast new tool configuration or upgrade tools for better performance.
- Facilitate continuous improvement programs to improve process capability
- Perform appraisals and map career path for subordinates, if any
- Organize and provide training and guidance to Engineers and Associate Engineers to achieve maximum performance effectiveness
- Be a coach/ mentor to the Senior Engineers and engineers
- Evaluate new tools for future need.
- Keep abreast with the technological developments by reading and interaction with vendor, technology partner.( Through assignees in JV).
- People Management and Development\:
- Responsible for developing and training key senior/principal engineers for succession planning within next 5 years.
- Able to lead or work in cross fab / departmental team to solve problems
- Phd/MSc/Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Chemical/Microelectronics Engineering or Honors Degree in Physics, Chemistry
- Strong 5 years Etch process and basic equipment experience in sub-micron wafer fab and strong 2 to 3 years technical supervisory responsibilities preferred