Medical Technologist (Haematology / Biochemistry) - Office Hours 5.5days
Reporting to the Senior Medical Technologist In-Charge / Lab Manager, you will provide laboratory services to aid in the diagnosis and monitoring of diseases.
- Perform moderately complex clinical laboratory test such as urinalysis, full blood count, ESR, urine pregnancy and coagulation testing; performs routine calorimetric and complex chemistry procedures such as blood glucose, HbA1c, neonatal serum bilirubin and procedures involving reagents and pippeting; stains and prepares specimen for microscopic evaluation; microscopic examinations of urine and HVS. Operate and monitor electrocardiographic equipment.
- Evaluates and verifies test results. Identifies discrepancies and reanalyse specimens as necessary.
- Calibrates and operate analytical equipments and instruments including all chemistry analyzers, microscope, refrigerator, bio safety cabinet and centrifuge. Perform and maintain routine in-house preventive maintenance on laboratory equipment.
- Performs and records internal and external QC associated with laboratory tests.
- Ensure all work practices comply with applicable regulatory and accreditation requirements of the laboratory.
- Perform trouble-shooting of specialised laboratory equipment before initiate external service request.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to junior laboratory personnel in performing laboratory functions etc.
- 5.5 days, office hours, with possibility of rotation to other polyclinics depending on manpower needs.
- Min Diploma / Degree in Medical Technology
- at least 1-3 years of relevant working experience as a medical technologist
Office Hours 5.5days
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd