Medical Technologist (chemistry/ haematology) - shiftwork
- Duties will include working in Sample Reception, the routine operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation, technical validation, quality assurance and inventory management.
- Candidate for supervisory role will be further required to manage the laboratory with roster planning, coaching of junior/new staff, resolve all technical queries as well as ensuring compliance to relevant accreditation bodies.
- Min. BSc in Biomedical Science or equivalent with at least least 1-2 years experiences in one of the section (Hematology/ Clinical chemistry/ Blood transfusion service).
- Good laboratory, planning and organisational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive with good leadership skills
- Able to work independently as well as a team.
- Relevant work experience may be considered for supervisory positions
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attn: Alex Goh Hock Leong or call Alex Goh Hock Leong @ 6736 3280
All candidates’ informations will be treated with the strictest confidence
Recruit Express Pte Ltd