Medical Technologist (3 shift)
Working as a small team, this is an excellent opportunity to further develop your skills, knowledge and experience. Duties will include working in Sample Reception, the routine operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation, technical validation, quality assurance and inventory management.
- Min. BSc in Biomedical Science or equivalent.
- Staff will be required to work according to the shift assigned, including weekends, public holidays and night duties.
- Good laboratory, planning and organisational skills.
- Able to work independently as well as a team.
- Candidates with relevant work experience may be considered for senior positions
For enquiries, you can contact Alex Goh Hock Leong - R1763413
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd