Medical Technologist (1x Cardiac, 1x Histopathology, Healthcare)
- Determine normal and abnormal components of body fluids by conducting chemical analyses of blood, urine, spinal fluids, and gastric juices.
- Analyze blood cells by counting and identifying cells, using microscopic techniques and procedures.
- Prepare blood, plasma, and platelets for transfusions by conducting blood group, type, and compatibility tests.
- Ensure operation of analyzers, spectrophotometers, colorimeters, flame photometers, and other laboratory equipment by calibrating; completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserve laboratory resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides medical technology information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepare reports of technological findings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain inter- an d intradepartmental work flow by fostering a spirit of cooperation.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control and hazardous waste policies and protocols; following identification procedures.
- Maintain patient confidence and protects the hospital by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Min Degree in Biomedical Science/ Biotechnology or equivalent
- 5 Days Office Hours
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Meticulous and able to handle numbers is a must
- Proficient in more than one language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Medical Technologist (Cardiac/ Histopatholgy- Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd