Medical Service Engineer (6mths contract to Perm) - $3K to $5K
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provides technical support for all Integrated Diagnostic Solutions instruments, which includes installations, repairs, maintenances and after sales-service support.
- Provide on-site maintenance, troubleshooting, inspection, installation, and repair of medical instruments.
- Perform performance validations and forecasting of spare parts and maintenance of an adequate spare part inventory to ensure quality customer service.
- Provide prompt and efficient post-installation technical support to the customers.
- Develop and maintain effective training materials for product platforms.
- Serves as customer contact in technical and service-related issues.
- Coordinate and communicate the status of assigned installations and repairs to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work overtime as per needed by customers to ensure service continuity. Able to work flexible hours as per requirements, including emergency troubleshooting of instruments.
- Be proficient in functionality of the instruments and understand the processes required in the installation, upgrades and repairs.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts of the Service department.
- Comply with all local established policies, procedures, and practices through consistent application of these principles.
- Will have responsibility to enable the sales organization to achieve business objectives.
- Min Diploma / Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3-years of servicing experience in Medical Device Business or related industry
- Able to start work immediately
US MNC (Medical Devices)
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd