Medical Record Officer - REF:AY
Keen to join the healthcare sector for a start? Come join us as Medical Record Officer!
• Support the medical record office in terms of administrative duties
• Liaise with Internal Stakeholders such as medical personnel, doctors and other executives on administrative matters such as handling of Medical Record files and form applications
• Retrieve case notes from the cupboard
• Attends to Phones or email queries
• Proficient in Microsoft word and Excel
• Able to carry heavy boxes as you might need to retrieve bulks of case notes
• Positive work attitude
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Yong Pei Yun (Alyssa)
EA Personnel Reg No: R1768732
JobStudio Pte Ltd