Medical Record Dept, Executive ( Logistics/ Warehouse) - Healthcare
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Dec-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage hospital digitization operations, and to ensure KPI is met.
- Oversee a team of 20 digitization specialists to deliver EA certified conversion services to the hospital.
- Manage digitization contracts and vendor services.
- Coordinate the relocation of digitization office and manage the setup and infrastructure of the office.
- Setting up Machine Learning digitization using Kofax Transformation module.
- Oversee and deploy decentralized scanning operations to points-of-care.
- Support future and forwarding planning of enterprise Document Management System migration and integration to NGEMR
- Minimum 5 years work experience either in healthcare, document digitization, operations management, information science and technology or records management.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Track record in change management and process improvement.
- Proven project management and process re-engineering skills (PMP certification), knowledge and understanding of Evidence Act (EA) conversion process, Kofax Applications and Machine Learning or any equivalent conversion software is a plus.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd