Medical Operations Executive ( Administrative/Backend/ Frontline)
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Excellent project management, organization and team collaboration skills and management concepts
• Develops and prepares reports on progress and is responsible for delivering on-time and quality projects, data, etc.
• Develops project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
• Collaborates with various internal teams and external stakeholders
• Listens to others and accepts input from team members
• Min Diploma or Degree in any field
• Relevant experience will be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Operations Exec- Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd