Medical Lab Technologist
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation
- Able to properly set up, calibrate, maintain, operate and shut down the analytical instruments.
- Perform all procedures in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Compliance with all requirements of the Laboratory Safety Manual.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Participates in Quality Improvement Programs
- Perform phlebotomy and onsite screening support as required
- Min Diploma in Biomedical Science, Medical Laboratory Science or equivalent and above
- Minimum 3 years’ of clinical laboratory experience preferred
- Able to start immediate or within short notice
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume in MS Word Format to:
Whatsapp: 9666 7710 with resume
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified
EA Personnel No: R2095121
EA Personnel Name: Cindy Wong Xin Yi
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd