Medical Device Application Specialist - up to 6k
- Provide onsite advance troubleshooting of Integrated Diagnostic Solutions instruments
- Engage with Field Service Engineer on onsite customer support
- Provide prompt and efficient postinstallation technical support to the customers.
- Teaming with Key Account Manager on sales calls and acting as a technical consultant/expert to provide prospective customers with technical information to assist with their purchasing decision
- Perform on-site demo and/or clinical trainings for customers
- Develop and maintain effective training materials for product platforms.
- Serves as customer contact in technical related problems, inquiries and product application issues.
- Gathering customer information about technical trends/needs to support development of selling strategies and future products
- Serves as customer contacts in technical related questions
- Min Diploma in Microbiology / Molecular Biology
- Min 2-3 yrs experience in diagnostics industry
- Comfortable to wear PPE when needed
- Able to start immediately or within short notice period
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume in MS Word Format to:
Whatsapp: 9666 7710 with resume
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
EA Personnel No: R2095121
EA Personnel Name: Cindy Wong Xin Yi
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd