The incumbent will be part of the Mediation team in the Tripartite Alliance for Dispute Management (TADM).
A mediator is the case manager for employment disputes under his/her care. The mediator’s role is to assess and advise employers and employees on their rights, obligations and best practices in relation to employment and industrial relation matters, so that the mediator can guide them towards an amicable resolution. The mediator will also issue legal documents such as Settlement Agreements and Claims Referral Certificates to document the conclusion of the cases.
- Knowledge in the Employment Act and/or other labour legislation is preferred.
- Prior 3 years’ experience in human resources, mediation, facilitation or related background.
- Able to communicate well and write concisely.
- Able to handle difficult customers and/or sensitive issues calmly, empathetically and professionally.
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
This is a 1-year contract position.
Kindly state your expected salary in your application. The position offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited