Media Relations Coordinator
We are looking to hire a Media Relations Coordinator with superb project management and organizational skills. Media Coordinators are expected to possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, Media Coordinators should demonstrate fantastic time management and great creativity with a keen interest in creating and implementing cost-efficient and effective media campaigns. Top candidates will be critical thinkers with fantastic time management and planning skills.
Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Develop content for broadcast, print and online distribution channels.
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals.
- Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies.
- Scan media marketplace to keep upto-date on the latest media trends.
- Monitor and report on results.
- Create and manage profile and presence.
- Build longterm relationships
- Appropriately manage the organization’s media budget.
Media Coordinator Requirements:
- Expert at targeted communications and advertising across various media platforms.
- Demonstrable experience with building effective media campaigns.
- Ability to develop appropriate broadcast and social media content.
- Ability to foster longterm relationships.
- Critical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays strong decisionmaking and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills.
At our organization, we regard our people as our greatest asset and are dedicated to nurturing talents to realise their full potential.
Our people are our most valuable asset. Due to our company expansion, we are inviting self-motivated and dedicated individuals to join our vibrant organization with high growth potential.
Join us not just for a job but for an enriching career!