Media Production Executive
Aureus Academy| Date Posted: 20-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
At Aureus Group, we are looking for a Media Production Executive to oversee all planning, production, management and execution of content in a timely manner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Edit raw footage content for productions.
- Cut video sequences effectively to ensure the concepts are translated effectively
- Review the script to better understand the video production requirements.
- Perform all editing work including inserting graphics, music, sound effects, basic animation as instructed by superiors.
- Create rough and final cuts
- Review all edited tapes to identify any issues and recommend changes as necessary.
- Develop skills and expertise in new editing and animation techniques to reflect industry’s best practices and maximise efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with others in audio and visual teams to create effective video content.
- Provide regular updates to the head of department.
- Ensure the completion of all designated video editing tasks within a given timeframe and expected quality.
- Operating video and lighting equipment for all video shoots.
- Adhering to the given production timeline and ensuring the flow for all productions through careful preparation.
- Assist in achieving the desired look for each video through high quality camera work and effective lighting setups.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video production from start to completion.
- Assembling, preparing and setting up equipment prior to filming for both video and audio.
- Manage and maintain all inventory of camera and lighting equipment.
- Direct the talent onscreen to obtain the desired outcome/scene needed.
- Reshoot scenes or parts that may not conform to quality coverage standards
- Collect equipment such as cameras, stands and lights from rental centres as required for the relevant projects.
- Starting salary: SGD 3,000 - 3,500
- Fun and fast pace working environment
- Bachelor’s degree in film studies or production (Preferred)
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field