Media Operations Analyst (Thai proficient) | Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 13-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
The Media Community Development team develops and executes solutions for public figures and media publishers on social media platforms in Thailand. This team helps to improve the experience of the media partner on the platform, by increasing engagement levels through exceptional support experiences for publishers, public figures, content and video creators, and obtaining actionable insights. This individual will work with media partners in Thailand to provide support and manage the communication channel through voice and email interactions, which will require proficiency in Thai language.
- To ensure and secure the client's platform against fraudulent activity is at the core of the team's goals.
- The mission is to make the client's platform a safe place to transact online.
- As a Media Analyst, you will assist achieving team goals by ensuring security of the clients' platform and identifying and eliminating fraud.
- You will have responsibility for achieving your own daily processing targets.
- You will also be responsible for engaging with the team to promote high performance culture and great place to work.
- Translate content, written and spoken, from Thai to English for the team and vice versa
- Minimum Diploma in any field
- With minimum 1-year experience in Customer Service in an office or tech industry environment
- Strong Social Media Savviness
- target delivery focused attitude and experience of a service delivery environment
- Strong Skillset around attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills and a proven ability to drive results
- Proficiency (written & spoken) in Thai (Min CU-TFL- A+) to liaise with local non-English-speaking counterparts in Thailand. Interested candidates must substantiate language proficiency with relevant certifications.
- Work Location: Work from home / Bedok / CBD
- Open to work on weekends and PH if business requires, compensated with off-in-lieu
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160