Media Operations Analyst (Proficient in Tagalog) | Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 25-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
The Media Community Development team develops and executes solutions for public figures and media publishers on social media platforms in the Philippines. This team helps to improve the experience of the media partner on the platform, by increasing engagement levels through exceptional support experiences for publishers, public figures, content and video creators, and obtaining actionable insights. This individual will work with media partners in the Philippines to provide support and manage the communication channel through voice and email interactions, which will require proficiency in Tagalog language.
- Become an expert in the support experience for public figures, content creators, and media companies
- Develop investigative skills for identifying sources of verification in various cultural contexts
- Manage high volume ticket queues in a consistent and efficient manner
- Serve as the primary support point of contact for content creators, public figures, and media companies regarding the verification of their pages and content
- Support and communicate with public figures, content creators and media partners, to understand and resolve their inbound product questions and issues
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to lead creator and partner issue resolution across teams, and troubleshoot quickly and effectively to drive resolution
- Support charities utilizing their payments, issues and queries as part of our social initiatives
- Play an active role by contributing to improving policies and processes.
- Communicate effectively to educate Partners on our Products and provide recommendations when necessary.
- Work with support team to evaluate Partner's issues/problems, identify root causes and derive solutions
- Translate content, written and spoken, from Tagalog to English for the team and vice versa
- Minimum Diploma in any field
- Strong understanding of country market nuances and landscape, including geopolitical, economic and social issues
- Strong Social Media Savviness
- With 2+ years of experience in online operations, account management or technical support in a contact centre environment is essential
- Strong Skillset around attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills and a proven ability to drive results
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast-changing corporate environment and work cross-functionally across multiple time zones and functions
- Industry and business knowledge of online marketing space, content creation, digital publishing and/or media companies preferred
- Business language proficiency (written and oral) in Tagalog to liaise with local non-English speaking counterparts in the Philippines. Interested candidates must substantiate language proficiency with relevant certifications.
- Work Location: Work from home / South Beach
- Open to work on weekends and PH when rostered
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160