Media Operations Analyst (Hindi proficient) | 6-month contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 4-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
The Media Community Development team develops and executes solutions for public figures and media publishers on social media platforms in India. This team helps to improve the experience of the media partner on the platform, by increasing engagement levels through exceptional support experiences for publishers, public figures, content and video creators, and obtaining actionable insights through the interaction with partners. This individual will work with media partners in India to provide support, collect feedback, and manage the communication channel through voice and email interactions, which will require proficiency in Hindi language. This role will also involve executing scaled outreach campaigns to create and sustain new partnerships.
- Provide an amazing support experience to our public figures and media publishers across the platform
- Assess, quantify and implement workflow improvements to scale out support
- Solicit, organize and contextualize product feedback from partners
- Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into scaled workflows that improve support and product experiences
- Become a primary point of contact for the partner and maintain strong direct relationships with key partners in the media & entertainment space.
- Identify strategic partners, educate them on the Social Media platform and technology, manage relationships with key partners.
- Manage strategy, implement and optimize partners' objectives on Social Media
- Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends to managed partners.
- Provide operational day to day support to managed partners
- Translate content, written and spoken, from Hindi to English for the team and vice versa
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in partner management/client servicing/B2B tele sales/account management
- Experience in outbound calling preferred as the process involves 95% calling.
- Background in entertainment ecosystem and functioning of media partnerships or Digital Marketing/Social Media/Advertising is desirable
- Previous experience of working in the media industry is advantageous
- Exceptional interactive communication and presentation skills as well as ability to serve as a spokesperson for the Social Media Platform
- Self-motivated and independent thinker who is ready to take on initiatives without constant supervision
- Proactively inform & drive engagement for partners & resolve business issues with partner
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Business language proficiency (written and oral) in Hindi to liaise with local non-English speaking counterparts in India. Interested candidates must substantiate language proficiency with relevant certifications
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160