Media Analyst, Enterprise Solutions (Bahasa Indonesia Language Skills)
Meltwater is the global leader in media intelligence and our innovative products help businesses extract insights from billions of online conversations and articles – we call it Outside Insight. With over 30,000 companies using Meltwater media intelligence and with more than 55 offices on six continents, Meltwater offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Meltwater has won several awards as a Top Employer worldwide, and our culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess. Our employees embody the ‘work hard, play hard’ spirit, and we are lucky to have some of the best and most talented people out there. Close mentorship and team unity are constantly emphasized to ensure every individual is continuously developing.
Meltwater’s Enterprise Solutions takes responsibility for some of the company’s biggest clients worldwide by revenue. We deliver business-essential intelligence reports based on our keen analyses of various media outlets which Meltwater prides itself upon. Our core competency of high adaptability to client’s requirements and fast turnarounds comes from the unique team of individuals composed of diverse skill sets. We always strive to break new grounds, constantly focusing on solution-oriented approaches, at the same time developing every individual to his or her full capacity.
Role: Media Analyst, Enterprise Solutions (Bahasa Indonesia Language Skills)
- Get trained in media monitoring, analytics & crisis management
- Learn the inner workings of mainstream and social media landscape
- Share and contribute best practices in Quantitative and Qualitative techniques
- Analyze mainstream media and social media content to draw meaningful insights to help clients' business growth
- Work with a team cohesively to ensure all tasks are delivered on time
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia language, in reading & writing (for report writing requirements)
- Diploma certificate / Bachelor's degree (in any discipline) with strong academic results
- MUST be currently residing in Singapore
- Entry level candidates / have maximum 1 to 2 years of work experience
- Must be effectively bilingual and proficient in minimally 2 languages (English and Bahasa Indonesia)
- Excellent report writing skills, with experience in both qualitative and quantitative research
- Able to work flexible hours / rotational shifts
- Market research, data analytics or exposure to mainstream and social media
- Agency experience, specifically a client-servicing role with report writing experience
- Experience in data visualisation and using dashboard tools, Microsoft Excel and pivot tables
- Good analytical and logical skills – able to translate data into actionable insights in the simplest and most concise manner, have an eye for detail, and ask “what does this mean?" to the data
- Able to think critically – look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Meticulous – data is precise, exercise vigilance in the analysis to come to correct conclusions
- Some familiarity with different research methodologies and basic analysis methods
If you are interested, we welcome you to send us your updated resume, along with your contact details, availability, and salary expectation.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Meltwater Singapore Pte Ltd