Media Admin Assistant/Officer (Part-Time)
- Monitor news for clients and perform basic research on key topics
- Digitise articles and develop daily reports
- Data entry
- Data collation and archival
- General office and administrative work
- Must be computer literate and have good typing speed
- Must be bilingual in English/Chinese
- Able to commit to tight timeline and work under pressure
- May be required to work overtime at times
- Interest or knowledge in the media, communications or research industry is preferred.
- Singapore citizens or permanent residents
This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain exposure in the fast-growing media industry.
Qualified candidates can email their CVs to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Resumes must include the following information:
2. Language capabilities
3. Current and expected remuneration