Mechatronics/Motion Control Engineer
Develop and engineer mechatronic systems for our client’s Semiconductor equipment with main focus on Motion Control and Mechatronics.
- Perform tasks in close co-operation with other departments as mechanics, electronics, software in house and across Besi development sites. Communicate across these single disciplines and sites.
- Provide technical support (3rd level) to production sites and field / customer sites
- Commission, qualify and document mechatronics systems and Motion Control solutions
- Assist in organizing and installing test equipment in the laboratory. Support other disciplines in performing testing tasks.
- Takes part in conceptual and architectual design works.
- Bachelor/Master/PH.D degree in mechatronics, control engineering, electrical engineering or similar
- Preferably minumum 3 years work experience
- Work experience with Semicon equipment or similar preferred
- Possess industry knowledge of Control theory, Motion control, Sensorics and motors
- Basic understanding to electronics & Matlab
- Willing to travel internationally (Asia Focused)
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 17826
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD