Mechatronics Engineer (Semicondcutor Equipment)
- Perform tasks in close co-operation with other departments as mechanics, electronics, software in house and across the company’s development sites. Communicate across these single disciplines and site
- Provide technical support (3rd level) to the company’s production sites as well as to the field / customer sites commission, qualify and document mechatronics systems and Motion Control solutions.
- Help to organize and install test equipment in the laboratory. Support other disciplines in performing testing tasks.
- Take part in conceptual and architectual design work together with the development sites.
- Bachelor/Master/PH.D degree in mechatronics, control engineering, electrical engineering or similar
- More then 3 years work experience preferred, but not a absolute must
- Work experience with Semicon equipment or similar preferred
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16810.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD