Mechatronics Engineer (Motion Control/Semiconductor)
- Develop and engineer mechatronic systems for our Semiconductor equipment with main focus on Motion Control and Mechatronics.
- Perform tasks in close co-operation with other departments such as mechanics, electronics, software in house and across development sites.
- Provide technical support (3rd level) to production sites as well as to the field / customer sites
- Commission, qualify and document mechatronics systems and Motion Control solutions
- Assist in organizing and install test equipment in the laboratory. Support other disciplines in performing testing tasks.
- Participate in conceptual and architectual design work together with the relevant development sites.
- Bachelor/Master/PH.D degree in mechatronics, control engineering, electrical engineering or similar
- Experience with Semiconductor equipment or automated systems preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- High level of empowerment and assertiveness.
- Solid communication skills and an active team player.
- Able to travel when required for work assignments overseas
- Relevant knowledge in the following aspects will be an advantage
- Control Theory
- Motion Control
- Sensors & motors
- Understanding in electronics
- Matlab proficient
- Vision system competent
- Software Development knowledge (C++, Object oriented programming)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16781
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD